Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm back!

And I've created lip scrub! What is lip scrub, you may ask, and why is it necessary for my life? Well, I'm going to tell you, so sit tight. Lips are pretty useful, right? I don't think anyone's going to argue with me there. But alas, lips have one fatal downfall: dry, flaky lipskin. But never fear, I have your katana of cosmetics!

So here goes. The super complicated instruction section.
First, track down all these ingredients. I'll wait.

Pictured here:
Sugar - this is the most important ingredient. This will serve as the scrubbies in your scrub. If you don't have any sugar...well, I guess you could use sand. I don't think I'd recommend it though. So yeah, find some sugar.
Vitamin E oil - if you don't have any of this, you can substitute with olive or even canola oil.
Honey - overall good for your skin. Also, delicious.
Vanilla - just for taste. Completely optional.
Essential oils - Also totally optional. I used sweet orange oil to energize it a bit, but you can throw in whatever you want!

Got it? Excellent! Now mix them all together in a vessel of your choosing until you have something resembling this:

And...that's it. Take a pinch between your fingers and scrub it all over your lips. Scrub it some more. When you've scrubbed all you can scrub, rinse it off. Finish off with any lip balm of your choosing. Feel the softness? Now you're ready to take on all your lip-related duties with confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment